Saturday, May 28, 2016

Estate Sales - Kreiss Psycho Santa

I have been on vacation this past week and got to spend a couple of days junk hunting with Mom. We went over to the Antique Mall on Tuesday and to an estate sale on Thursday. I also made an Ebay purchase that arrived this week. So lots to share! 

The estate sale was a little pricey but there was lots of stuff to look through (most not really my kind of stuff). I missed out on a couple of old dolls but not sure I would have wanted to pay the price they were asking anyway. So no big deal. I ended up with a bunch of smalls and a whole box of vintage holiday die cuts, garland and two Beistle honeycomb pumpkins that would have been used in a classroom (I think most of them are from the 70's, 80's and a few 90's). 










A few more Holiday items. This first guy is a Kreiss Psycho Santa, a good find I think (still researching this particular one). Someone at the sale was trying to buy him from me before I left. 












I love the quirky little ghost on the pumpkin!!

And a few other misc pieces.





I was kind of like at kid at Christmas waiting on my Ebay purchase, if you remember a while back I purchased a lot of over 800 vintage postcards. Well of course I needed somewhere to house them so I bought an old postcard rack and I love it!


I am working on my sewing room and trying to get it organized and put back together. I still have a lot of decorating to do up there but thought I would share a few photos of the progress so far. I purchased the little baker's rack while mom and I were at the Antique Mall on Tuesday, I thinks it's just adorable! Pictures are not great and the room is not finished but here is where I am at with it at the moment.







That's all I got! Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment