Sunday, February 1, 2015

Deocrating - Land of the Misfits

So I am working upstairs to get my space just like I want it and I am having so much fun! I love looking at all the treasures that I have picked up over the years. Some are broken and have seen better days but they still look beautiful to me. I often buy little broken things that other pass over. Sometimes when displayed you really can't tell that anything is wrong with them. So here are a few pic's of my display of misfits:













Oh well, back to work. I still have a ton of boxes to go through!

Sharing at:
Coast Charm - Show and Share
Sir Thrift A Lot

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing that our bits and bobs can bring us such joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dolls in the thread. Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treasures and your style! So 50's! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little misfits are so adorable! Love your dollies sticking their heads out of the balls of string. WAY too cute!

    Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete