Friday, January 30, 2015

Vintage Hercules RX Record File Industrial Cabinet

So I ran out at lunch today and hit 2 sales, sale 1 was a bust. Sale 2 was almost a bust but then there were these:








I love, love, love them. They are keepers and will look nice in my everything room (office/sewing/studio) upstairs. I will be working again this weekend getting everything set up now that the hardwoods are down.
These came from the Maxwell House Pharmacy here in Augusta. I believe the pharmacy closed last year after 60 years in business.

The only other thing I found at sale 2 was this enamel house number.





I am keeping it too! My house number is 1100, so I think this will go upstairs and be the official room number for my new space!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and finds some fabulous JUNK!

Sharing at:
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
Sir Thrift A Lot

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You didn't find much but what you did find is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pharmacy box is just wonderful--great find! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I find at least One nice thing at a sale! You scored!

    ReplyDelete