Sunday, June 29, 2014

Evans Estate Sales

The estate sales this weekend did not provide as much junk as last weekend but I did get a few things. There were two estate sales pretty close to where I live so I hopped in the car on Friday morning and headed over. The first sale didn't have that much of my kind of stuff but I did find a handful of small things to bring home. The second sale had a lot of really beautiful pieces but most were more than I wanted to pay. I went through the house a couple of times and searched out the really inexpensive items and ended up filling up my tote bag.
Here are a few items from both sales:

I always pick up these kind of jars, they are great for storage.


This toaster cover was just too cute not to bring home, I love the fabric. 




Love these little Halloween Owls!



This little Christmas Angel was really cute. 


More old Jewelry Boxes, I love the wooden one, I have never seen one like it before.





Isn't this the cutest soap dish you have ever seen!



Really cute little candle adhesive tins


Paper Doilies


Love the color on this water bottle, usually I find red.


AND

My favorite find of the weekend are these little aprons for your dish washing soap bottle, the fabric is just beautiful.





Hope you found wonderful things this weekend!

Sharing with:
Sir Thrift A Lot
Coastal Charm - Show and Share

12 comments:

  1. Love the vintage fabric in the dish detergent bottle aprons! Those square jars are awesome for storage! You always find some interesting things!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite thing is the little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dish washing soap bottle aprons, hum? I see a project in the future. For me, that is. Great finds, again! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom made little aprons for her soap bottles, just like the ones you bought! Too funny!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, the soap dish is very sweet! I 've never seen soap bottle aprons, very cute and great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet finds, it's a good thing you went through and took your time searching. Love that large jar and those soap bottle aprons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you manage to find such cute treasures!! Love that soap dish!

    ReplyDelete

  8. what wonderful vintage items I would have loved having them all.
    I still love seeing the old 40-50;s fabric like your little dish soap aprons .
    also like the old jewelry boxes also the chicken toaster cover ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some great things! I love the fabric of the soap bottle aprons. I am with you about jars. I always pick them up unless they are overpriced.

    Have a Happy 4th of July!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your toaster cover is so quirky! I love the soap dish and am amazed someone had that many dish soap covers - I can barely remember to keep the dish soap stocked - let alone covered!

    ReplyDelete