Sunday, December 15, 2013

More Vintage Christmas

People wonder sometimes why I pick up old Christmas decorations that have seen better days, little odds and ends that seem to be broken, dirty, rusty or just plain used up. That's just not what I see when I look at them. I see that they still have some beauty, charm and joy left to give. Lucky for me that most people skip right over these lovlies at the sales. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Here is some of the Christmas Junk that I have used in my Christmas Decor this year:









































Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sharing with:
Sir Thrift A Lot
Knick of Time
Share You Cup

10 comments:

  1. Not junk to me, all treasures! I have that same red cart hooked to an old metal tractor. It's on my kitchen table hauling a couple of little trees. I love tiny little treasures and pick them up to make scenes. Love yours! The angel in the jello mold is precious and I love what you did with the turquoise beads. Which I have some old ones just like them! I also just got a table top tinsel tree from my older sis. Loving it! It all looks wonderful!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I am drooling over your stack of Jadite and that I love picking up old card boxes with great graphics.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that Christmas tree was green then it would be the same as the tree we had when I was a child....................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! I love that first tree and the crystal snowflake the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous! Since vintage Christmas is getting more popular, it is harder to find so when I do, I am super excited! I will be pinning lots of these photos :-)

    Happy Holidays~

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful displays! I especially love the knee hugger in the wagon with the ornaments and bottle brush tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the gorgeous displays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those jadeite dishes and the glass jar full of ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After my Christmas break SYC will be back tomorrow and I will be featuring you.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete