Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Spring Break

In Augusta GA spring break really means The Masters Golf Tournament. It will consume our beautiful city and my life for the next three weeks. With that being said I will be taking a break from my blog until the week after the 2012 Masters Champion receives his Green Jacket. I hope I can make it that long with out junking and blogging! I will be keeping up with all of you though.

So before I go on my spring break I thought I would share something related to the Masters Golf Tournament that I found years ago at an Estate Sale in a ginormous house on the hill. While digging through the sewing room (a room most people were not interested in) I came across these two vintage Augusta National Golf Club scarves:






This one is from the 70's



This one is from the early 90's



I paid $3 for each. I thought about selling them but just could not bring myself to give them up.

I will be very envious of all of you over the next few weeks as I know you will be out finding beautiful treasures and you can be sure I will be reading all about your adventures. I will be back as soon as my life returns to normal! Until then - Happy Hunting!

Sharing with:
Her Library Adventures - Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl - Thrift Share Monday

5 comments:

  1. I'll miss your blogs for the next three weeks, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun... hope your thrifting withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun finds you have!! and lucky you..have fun!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    hope you have great weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarves are so cool!!! I couldn't have sold them, either. Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great find.
    I have been on break also and have to make a new post tomorrow, just wanted to say Hi

    ReplyDelete