Tuesday, December 20, 2011

French Blue Christmas

Of course I had to do a little decorating in my bedroom and dress up my estate sale French Blue furniture for Christmas. I used a little tinsel tree I found at the antique mall and added the most beautiful vintage silver, pink and blue ornaments. I love the color combination and it looks lovely with the furniture.








A few other touches and the bedroom is done.






I love it!

Sharing at:
Coastal Charm - Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Very Merry Vintage Style - Share the Love Wednesday 
Type A - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love those trees! And the ornaments are so pretty, too. Thanks for sharing your pretties!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very pretty! Love the ornaments in the candle holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty, and I just love the bottle brush trees you have. I have all of a sudden taken notice and liking them this year. I will go back to the antique store I went to this week after christmas to see if the one they had is still there. Oh how I hope so. When I wake up Christmas morning I will be thinking of you awakening in that beautifully decorated bedroom.
    Merry Christmas
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty! Love the furniture, love the tree & the crystal lamps! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tiny tree on your dresser. How cool!

    ReplyDelete