Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween with the Red Headed Girls

Just a short post to share some pictures of my Red Heads and our Halloween adventure last night. First order of business was to get the Candy Bar set up before the girls arrived.





So the girls arrive all decked out in their costumes.




Gotta have a quick snack before heading out.



And now we are ready to go.




 
What a fun night, can't wait to do it again next year.

Love my Red Headed Girls.

Oh Yeah, one more thing, the oldest Red Headed Girl loved her boots so much that she wanted me to be sure to get a picture of them. So here they are!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time with those two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sweeties are so adorable! Those pink books are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! I bet they had a lot of fun.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too CUTE!!!
    BTW-I nominated you for a Leibster Award-check out my blog for the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have passed on the Liebster Blog Award to you - it is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
    Please visit my blog for more information. http://cheerfulthriftydoor.blogspot.com/2011/11/pass-it-on-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute - they remind me of my grandkids only I don't have a redhead in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete