Thursday, July 14, 2011

House on the Hill

I am so excited I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. There is an estate sale in the morning on the Hill. If you live in Augusta then you know the area, if you don't the Hill is a section of town where some of the oldest homes in Augusta are located and they are absolutely stunning. The ad says "5 Generations Estate Sale". Oh my goodness, there has got to be some really old junk in there and I can't wait to get my hands on some of it. Hope I get lucky and find lots of vintage treasures. No confirmation yet from my fellow junker (mom) on if she is attending. I'm not sure how she can resist. I need to try to remember to take my camera with me in the morning so I can get a picture of the house. Hopefully I will have much too share tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment