Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bling, Peaches, Figs and a Bird

Bling, Peaches, Figs and a Bird - what do they all have in common? They were all gifts from my mother this week. What a lucky girl I am. This past Tuesday as we were working in our booth at Trends & Traditions Mom pulled out some of her handmade jewelry that she was planning on putting out and I saw a piece that I really, really, really fell in love with. Mom could sense this and she put that piece back in her bag (oh goody it's mine!). Later in the week Mom called to let me know that she had some peaches for me. Peaches are my absolute favorite! When I picked up the peaches I also got a jar of homemade fig preserves (which reminds me of my childhood). Then as we were out junking this morning, mom purchased a decorative birdcage that had a little glittery bird inside, she did not really care for the bird but I thought he was precious and he fits in with my vintage Christmas items so he flew the coop and came home with me!




So blessed to have such a wonderful mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment